Estonian Chamber of Real Estate Agents
The Estonian Chamber of Real Estate Agents (ECREA) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to bringing together Estonian estate agents and other individuals involved in the real estate industry. Its main objectives are:
- To ensure the quality of real estate brokerage-related services
- To issue real estate agent certifications
- To provide ongoing professional development for real estate agents in their profession and field
- To represent members of the Chamber and to protect their rights and interests
- To ensure that members of the Chamber comply with best practices.
The mission of the Estonian Chamber of Real Estate Agents is to provide its customers with the best service available through the strength of its members.
The Estonian Chamber of Real Estate Agents was founded on 18 September 1997. The Chamber’s founding documents are the Chamber’s Articles of Association, the Chamber’s Code of Best Practice for Members, and the Statute for the Chamber’s Court of Honour.
Through the Court of Honour of the Estonian Chamber of Real Estate Agents, the Chamber resolves disputes related to its Members’ and Professional Agents’ activities.
If needed, please contact us at:
Office manager Annely Sermat
Tel: +372 5620 9000