Payment of membership dues
The purpose of this document is to define the payment size and schedule of the Estonian Chamber of Real Estate Agents (ECREA) membership dues.
1. By becoming a member, the member takes the obligation upon him/herself to pay the membership dues.
2. The membership dues are 88 euros per year.
3. The membership dues are paid in quarterly instalments of 22 euros per quarter, on the 15th day of the second month of each quarter (meaning, in February, May, August, and November).
4. There is once-off joining fee of 16 euros, which the member will pay together with the quarterly dues when joining.
5. If an individual becomes a member in the middle of a quarter, that quarter’s dues will be calculated on a monthly basis (at €7,33/month).
6. Upon joining, members will receive a Certificate of Membership.
7. The office manager will issue invoices for the payment of membership dues to members at the beginning of the second month of every quarter.
8. In the event that a member pays no membership dues for two consecutive months, an invoice will be sent to the member, and a notice of the outstanding balance and a copy of the letter will be sent to the member’s sponsors.
9. Members whose membership dues are in arrears will be sent a reminder of their obligations. Once the overdue amount has grown larger than one year’s total dues, the member will be removed from the ECREA membership register. The member has the obligation to pay the overdue amount before being removed from the register.
10. The office will make decisions on members removed from the register. If a former ECREA member wishes to re-join ECREA, he/she must first settle any old overdue balances before he/she is reinstated as a member according to the ECREA Articles of Association.
11. Membership may be given up upon written application. In the event that a member has overdue membership dues, he/she has the obligation to pay the overdue amount before being removed from the register.
12. The Board of ECREA will review at least on an annual basis the register of members in arrears.
13. The following are exempted from paying membership dues:
1) Members of the Board, for the duration of their membership of the Board.
2) Members of the Court of Honour, for 2 quarters.
3) Members of the Audit Committee, for 1 quarter.
Adopted at the ECREA General Meeting of 30.05.2013.